Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code on the protection of personal data) the undersigned Nifo S.r.l., acting as data controller, informs that all personal data acquired in relation to commercial activities will be processed in compliance with the legislation.
In relation to the handling the Company also provides the following information.
The purposes of handling personal data provided are the following: the execution of contracts with you and related commitments, fulfilment of legal obligations related to the contractual relationship, organizational management of the contract, any external professional collaborations for the fulfilment of legal obligations, protection of contractual rights, internal statistical analysis, marketing activities through the sending of promotional and advertising material relating to products or services similar to those object of the existing commercial relationship, in situations already authorised with the expression of consent.
Personal data will be processed in paper form, computerized and telematic and entered in the relevant databases that will be accessible and be visible by the persons in charge of processing the data expressly designated by the data controller as personal data processing and who may carry out operations consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other appropriate operation, even automated, in compliance with the provisions of law aimed at ensuring, inter alia, the confidentiality and security of data as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes.
The provision of personal data is related to the performance of all the activities necessary and functional to the execution of contractual and legal obligations. Therefore, any refusal to provide data for such purposes may determine the impossibility of the writer to proceed with the same contractual relationships and legal obligations.
The data may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects:
– postal services, transport companies and freight forwarders for the aspects related to shipments of goods and customs procedures;
– bank institutions for the management of payables and receivables; financial administrations and other Companies or Public Institutions in fulfilment of regulatory obligations;
– Companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights;
– agents, sales representatives, procurers working for the undersigned, contracting companies, self-employed workers and client Companies;
– credit recovery companies;
– our other customers and suppliers;
– other external companies in compliance with contractual obligations deriving from normal company activities.
The dissemination of personal data is not expected. In relation to the above, the rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 can be exercised, within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 8, 9 and 10 of the legislative decree, by writing or contacting:
Via Giuseppe Venturi, 3
40050 Monte San Pietro (BO) Italy